2.06.2013

So... It's us in front of the camera this time! Charlotte, NC Maternity Photography

Justin, with his irresistible charm and persuasion, convinced me to get all dressed up and head outside so he could do a maternity shoot for me. Needless to say, we're both very used to being strictly behind the camera, so it took a bit to get used to! However, once I loosened up ( and he jumped in for a few shots with me! ) we had a blast and I think they turned out beautifully! I'm so thankful for a husband who talks me into trying things outside of my usual comfort zone!  :-)

Check out even more from our maternity session over on our Facebook page, here!


 


















2 comments:

  1. You guys are adorable! Congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely photos collection. Your all shots are touch in my heart. I am waiting for your another post !!

    ReplyDelete

Followers